Chairman and licencee of Australian Financial Services company Mac Equity Partners and Australian Oil and Gas Company Petrex Limited.
Other directorships, offices and roles (current and recent):
- Director, Avation PLC London listed aircraft leasing company.
- Director, lead manager to the IPO of Hazer Group a low cost, low-emission hydrogen and graphite production process company.
- Director, lead manager to the IPO of EMvision, developers of a portable brain scanner for rapid, point of care stroke diagnosis & monitoring
- Director, lead manager to the IPO of ParkD car park technology
- Founder, executive chairman and director Pharmaust Ltd, developing novel cancer therapeutics for humans and animals.
- Founder. Epichem, specialised synthetic chemistry,
- Lead manager to the IPO of Wide Open Agriculture a unique specialist regenerative agriculture company
- Lead manager to the IPO of Nanollose, developing sustainable technology to turn liquid waste into rayon with minimal environmental impact.
- Advisor to Structural Monitoring Systems, developing novel in-situ, real-time monitoring of crack initiation and/or propagation technology
Non Executive Director
Simon completed his Bachelor of Applied Science and honours thesis at Curtin University of Technology. Simon’s honours thesis involved the development of an ion-selective electrode for the analysis iron levels in sea water. He has 20 years’ experience in financial markets in Asia and Australia and has worked in various roles, including as an equity research analyst for several global investment banks such as Deutsche Bank and BoA Merrill Lynch. In addition, Simon was a founding director of an ASX listed company Emmerson Resources Limited, with an additional eight years as a non-executive director. Simon’s previous role was Head of Business Development for ASX listed Yowie Group, a role that required a significant amount of effort in developing offshore markets.